Monday, July 13, 2009

Homecoming A

In a few days we are flying back to San Francisco. I am really looking forward to it although I am a bit worried about seeing people. I really want to see all my friends im just scared that maybe it’ll be a bit awkward with them. After all I haven’t seen them for almost a whole year. My birthday is like two days after we arrive, so it won’t be the most active day, but I’ll still have my cousins and Omi over for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to have a party later in the summer. I REALLY missed all my friends and family in S.F, but something else I missed is the food. I can’t wait to stuff my face with Burritos, Muschu, and Thai noodles. Here in Spain, our food routine has been pretty much: Cereal, Sandwich, Pasta, Eggs, Sandwich, Pizza, Cereal, Sandwich, Salad…etc. I am going to the best camp in the world, Viking soccer camp the first week of august. It is always super fun, even if I hurt for like a week afterward. Sometime in the second week of august, my Dad, Dorian, and I are going to L.A. for a few days before San Diego. We’re going to hang with Yoni and Lori, go see their factory, maybe the beach…who knows? After that we are going to San Diego to see Safta and Zeide and go to Nicole’s wedding. I am going to have the coolest outfit in the whole wedding. After the wedding, we’re pretty much chilling by the pool for the rest of the summer, until we fly back to Barcelona. I’m really happy that we have only two days to recuperate from S.F. jetlag before school starts…pause…NOT!!!